Whether a company renews their existing lease or chooses to relocate, the decision making process should be the same. It is only by taking your REQUIREMENT TO THE MARKETPLACE that you will be able to determine the value of your tenancy and achieve MAXIMUM LEVERAGE in negotiations with your existing landlord.
University of Texas at Austin, BBA, 1977
Executive Vice President, Occupier Services
“San Antonio is a steady and stable office market with a wide array of employment talent. Without a doubt, San Antonio will continue to attract companies because of the quality and affordability of life in our great city. I am committed to using my experience and talents to ensure my clients make the best possible business decisions regarding their office space requirements.”
An experienced veteran in the San Antonio brokerage community, Mike is highly regarded for his knowledge and expertise as an exclusive Tenant Representation Broker. Mike takes great pride in specializing in this area and uses his natural problem- solving skills and talent to bring maximum value to all his corporate clients.
Outside the office, Mike enjoys a highly active lifestyle of biking, hunting, and fishing in South Texas.
- Accenture | 151,578 SF
- AllianceBernstein | 92,000 SF
- BBVA/Compass Bank | 28,906 SF
- Charter/TWC/Spectrum | 126,196 SF
- Community First Health Plans | 39,000 SF
- Davidson Troilo Ream & Garza, P.C. | 22,000 SF
- Educational Testing Services | 63,424 SF
- EOG Resources, Inc | 148,000 SF
- Ernst & Young | 89,606 SF
- HCA Healthcare | 54,800 SF
- Hulu | 58,576 SF
- JPMorgan | 35,000 SF
- Norton Rose Fulbright | 38,900 SF
- Sirius Computer Solutions | 58,334 RSF
- Thompson Coe | 25,000 SF
- Wells Fargo | 146,228 SF
• University of Maryland, BA
• Licensed Real Estate Agent – Texas
Director, Occupier Services
“I am very fortunate to work with such a talented, creative and driven group of individuals. I thoroughly enjoy using my experience and skills to assist organizations with their decision-making process and the ability to offer exceptional service to our clients.”
Sherri serves as Director for Merit’s Tenant Representation division. In addition to lease negotiations she manages all aspects of research & business development, coordination and management of corporate lease assignments and maintaining client relationships for the divisions’ corporate clientele. Prior to joining Merit she spent 15 years at CBRE, Inc. in the San Antonio market focusing exclusively on office Tenant Representation. Sherri has a proven 25 year track record for providing personalized service and strives to exceed the expectations of her clients.
Outside the office, Sherri enjoys activities such as hiking, biking and pickleball and discovering new places to visit and explore.
- Alliance Bernstein
- Booz Allen Hamilton
- Charter/ TWC / Spectrum
- Community First Health Plans
- Davidson Troilo Ream & Garza, P.C.
- Educational Testing Services
- EOG Resources
- General Dynamics
- The Hartford
- HCA Healthcare
- JP Morgan Chase Bank
- Marriot Reservation Center
- New York Life
- Pioneer Drilling
- San Antonio Business Journal
- Sirius Computer Solutions
- Thompson Coe Cousins & Irons
- VITAS Healthcare
- Wells Fargo